Friday, December 14, 2012

The tree is done

So what do you think?????  The tree turned out pretty good huh.

The Oregon State Capitol Tree.








The golden man stands watch over the Christmas tree.
The weather was really nice this afternoon so we took a walk around the Oregon State Capitol.  Last year our friends John and Sue came to stay with us for a couple of days since one of their sons was getting married in town.  And I took them to see the Capitol and listen to one of the local schools choir sing.
I hope they see this and remember their time here.

Last year at the Capitol

First thing this morning I had to make a trip out to Smokey and get the coffee maker.  Seems like the one we have been using in the house did not want to work.  I wonder what the neighbors thought seeing me come in from Smokey with my coffee pot.