Saturday, December 22, 2012

New side lights for Smokey

I have been looking at new side lights since the first time I washed Smokey and one of the covers fell off.  Someone had replaced the right front one with a non-stock replacement light but not exactly like the original one.  And I did buy a couple of those new style ones, but yesterday I stopped by an RV place that is close to my house and found some new covers for the original lights.  Today I went back and bought 6 new covers and ordered a new original base so I can keep it all original.  Jeff will like that.
This is the right front side light that is not original.

Yea only 71 cents.  I like that too.

A new cover with the sticker still stuck on the inside.  When it gets warmer outside I want to take all the lights off and clean and re-caulk the lights.

I like all the lights to work.