Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas

Here it is Christmas day again.  After a few days of family celebrations the day of Christmas has come.  And since my son is in Arizona with his fiance and her family they will be back in a couple of days and we will celebrate some more.
But on the bright side I have had a chance to talk Winnebago's with family.  Even my one nephew wanted to see how the inside of Wilbur ('73) turned out because the last time he was in it the roof was off.  But Smokey ('89) was the place to be.  Everything from the power steps to the LED lights were discussed.  I am still learning how some stuff works but with the generator running and the furnace and a small electric heater on it really heats up nice and that's always good on a cold night.
So to all my RV friends, and my other fiends and family, you have a great Christmas.