Friday, December 21, 2012

Am I ready for Christmas yet?????

Sure some of you are shoppers and love to buy gifts but that's not really me.  I have a wife that does the shopping, but this year I have seen her stress about a gift for our family gift exchange.  I like to see that side of her.  Stressed while shopping, cool. 
I went out to Smokey today and started him up.  Right now the only adjustment I want to do is set the idle up a little.  Now that I have adjusted the choke to work right it drops down to a slow idle when it warms up like it should.  And now that the snow is falling in every mountain pass we won't head out of town to far to check out how it does on the big hills until the weather warms up some.

And now for Smokey


I am playing with the RC planes today.  First I covered some Dollar Tree foam board with packing tape like this.

That's it for today.