Thursday, December 13, 2012

Cleaning the master cylinder area and getting a tree.

A big improvement on the Superchief from the Indian is the see thru brake system master cylinder reservoir.  But like the cooling system overflow tank this plastic was black.  So today I cleaned it up.  Now after cleaning it I still did not see the brake fluid but after checking it was full.  So I guess I should drain some out so I can see the level.







And with the big celebration of Christmas coming we got our Christmas tree today.  We found a tree farm close to us that we used last year and found the perfect tree, hey God didn't make a bad tree, and they shake the loose needles off and I get it bailed and throw it in the wagon.  Last year was the first year for the wagon since I bought it in November.  Did I tell you it was a $300 car that didn't run and I fixed it up.  Hey I'm cheap and enjoy a challenge.  And I did pay $10 for the tree.

I like the shaker and get it bailed.

Looks like a Weight Watchers tree huh.
So now it's time to decorate the tree.  And maybe I will have time to work on Smokey tomorrow........