Friday, December 28, 2012

One more trip to the gas station

I had ordered a couple of side light bases and they came in.  But since today was colder and not sunny like yesterday I did not do anymore to the roof or put on the new sidelight's.
And with the price of gas going up I decided to finish filling up Smokey's gas tank.  The needle is now bouncing on the F mark.  Only 90 gallons in the tank.  We use the Fred Meyer gas discount card and so I took Smokey out for a drive and wouldn't you know it that the delivery truck was at the gas station.  And that blocks most of the lanes so I waited until there was room for me and I pulled in. Then after getting my 35 gallons, the limit for the discount price, I waited until there was room for me to back up and drive out.  Wouldn't you think that the pump boy's would help a little more than standing off where I couldn't see them to help me get out???   Well at least they have a job someplace.
So here's my light purchase,
And it came to an even $5.00 for the 2 bases, the even have bulbs in them, and the 2 new covers.  I just can't get over the cost of these lights.  So it will be stock sidelights for me.