Monday, November 19, 2012

What a wet and windy day

The roof leaks, but not so much when it is parked in the driveway and not level.  I tried parking level but boy did the shower have a drip, and then not so much when just parked with the drivers side lower than the passenger side.  So that's the way it will be parked until the roof is fixed.

I did spend some time just hanging out in Smokey today.  We decided to shampoo the house carpet and several chairs, so while waiting for that stuff to dry we just fired up the heat and gen set and enjoyed a wet and windy day inside Smokey.  But while running the gen set I heard something like a dog barking outside only to find that the cooling fan in the power center is making noise.  Looks like something else for my to do list.
And in the morning I just might use the carpet cleaner on Smokey.  Oh I know that I did clean the carpet and seats once but if you had seen how dirty things were you would know why I need to do some more cleaning.