Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving !!!!!

Yes another Thanksgiving day. I was watching the young family across the street rush off to their family feast at a relatives house and thought about those days with young kids.  My kids are all grown up, I guess.  Anyway they will be coming over today for lunch and I will go pick up my dad and bring him over too.  Kind of makes me think of the loss of parents and friends who have passed away.  Time is winding down for all of us so get out there and enjoy what you can where you can. The extra leafs have been put in the table and more chairs put around it.

Back to the RV stuff.  I have been having an electric heater running in Smokey off and on since I shampooed the carpet a few days ago.  Seems like if I could wait until warm weather it would dry real quick but I can't wait until then. 
I stopped by the Salem Elks lodge yesterday and looked at their storage area.  But when I talked with the camp host there are no storage area parking left.  Oh well I like it in the drive way too. 

And have you been getting all the E-mails to shop online today.  Wow if there was only something I wanted to buy.  Everything from RV stuff to RC stuff.  Now that's a lot of toys to look at.