Saturday, November 17, 2012

Just cleaning up things today.

Right now the weather is wet and cold so I did some light cleaning.  Most of Smokey was pretty dirty, OK very filthy, and since my wife likes things clean when she uses them I have given some stuff one or two cleanings before she starts cleaning.
The cook top was taken apart and scrubbed,  the microwave was scrubbed out and the fridge was given the once over again.  All the fridge shelves and trays are in the house and have been thoroughly cleaned.
Do you see the built in knife rack?

Looks pretty good, huh.  And much better than Wilbur when I started that stove clean up.

I did adjust the shower door so it closes and opens better but no picture of that big job, sorry.

But one thing my brother taught me was what the switch inside the door was for.  Oh I knew what the four switches behind the handrail were for because the said on them, but the one by itself was only on or off.  This one is to turn off all the cargo bay lights.  Yea you probably knew that.