Wednesday, November 28, 2012

I am really starting to like Smokey

We have been talking about the outing we just did.  And all of the room we have was nice.
So today I have not even been in Smokey but I have spent plenty of time looking into things I want to do.  the first thing is to check the timing of the engine because I think it might be advanced to much.  When starting it warm is doesn't want to turn over.  Most of the time I just kick in the coach batteries and it starts fine, but not the way I think it should work.

And then the cruise control/heater problem.  I have read about the defrosters on all the time when their is a loss of vacuum.  Well when the weather warms up and I feel like it I just might look into it.
Maybe I will go out now or after supper and look around the engine for awhile looking for loose or missing vacuum lines.