Saturday, November 24, 2012

I'm out of storage space.

No not in Smokey but in my Blog picture storage.
So now I have gotten rid of some of those pictures so I can bring you more pictures.

The plan is to take Smokey on a little trip tomorrow.  Maybe to Eugene for a couple of nights.  But before my wife will agree to that, we need to clean out the fridge, stove and bathroom.  That would be to re-clean those things.
I took care of the engine air cleaner intake.
This was the intake that was behind the radiator.

It should have gone up and over the radiator but seems to have broken where it bolted to something.

I replaced the old part with this clothes drier hose.

Attached to the grill.

And then when I went to hook up the lights that I put on the wagon when I tow it and there was a problem.

The plastic part bent with the heat of the bulb and then no lights.
 So I bought the new parts for the lights and I installed them.  Lets hope they work.  I have a 50 50 chance of getting the wires right because they are both black on the new parts.  I will check them out tomorrow.