Sunday, November 18, 2012

UGH My roof leaks

Yea the roof still has a leak but most of it is in the shower.  The big repair I did today was install an aerator in the kitchen faucet.  And it works just fine too.
And I know the red light on the dash was out when I looked at it this morning.  But now when I went out to look at it again it was on.   So what is this stupid light for anyway?????????????????

I am  missing the dining room window blinds and have been looking at what to use.  Maybe I should replace more than just the one window or try to match the others with one new one.

Here is what one guy uses.  http://www.rv-boondocking-the-good-life.com/rvwindowblinds.html


Someone just posted a comment on my you tube video 100,000 mile Winnebago and that got me thinking that Smokey will turn over that magical number before long.  I wonder when or where that will happen.  I guess we will have to wait and see.