Friday, November 30, 2012

The dash heat is fixed and looking at roof repair

The heat control has some wires and vacuum lines plugged into the back of it.  But when I was bolted back into the dash it pulls the vacuum lines out.  So now it works but I still want to make sure the lines don't pull out when it is in place.
And today I looked into the roof around the shower sky light.  Most of the roof is really good but the sky light area needs some work.

I wasn't sure that there was a 2 piece skylight but it has a inner piece that I removed.  Then the plan is to pull out some of the foam and wood, slide in some new stuff and it should be all better.  That is if it ever gets warm enough to put some Snow Roof on.  This roof should turn out much better than Wilbur's complete tear off and replace.