Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Wilbur meet Smokey

Not much work on the Bagos today.  I did take them both out for a drink at the gas station and a photo op.
My wife and I spent some time in Wilbur getting things together for this weekend.  The memories are pretty strong of all the good times we have had with the old one.  And we wonder if we will like the larger MH.



A couple of nice looking Winnebago's if I do say so myself.

I did pick up a mattress and wood for under the mattress from a friend.  Guess I should get out there and take some more pictures inside.
The new mattress standing in front of the couch.  It's covered in blue.


So I did spend $100.00 on each one today.  That was enough of a workout.

A picture from a Superchief with twin beds.  Not mine and mine will have less room between the beds because I will use regular twin size beds not the smaller RV version of mattress.