Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A new awning?

Today I spent time on the exterior.  First was a bath with Dawn dish washing detergent.  It is good at removing any oil and that is what I need to do before the Red Max Pro (RMP).  After doing the rear, right side and front I was tired.  I spent time vacuuming inside and then back to scrubbing outside.  Then I thought I would try to open the awning.  WOW it looks new, and even the window awnings are in great shape.

And then I scrubbed the outside with bar keepers friend.  Who ever wanted anything this big.

Oh just wait until tomorrow when I give it one more wash with the Dawn and then when it dries start the RMP.
I did get the fridge to stay lit but when I looked at the flame it was a dirty yellow and I still need to check into the recall and see it if's been done or not.  There is a post card in all the papers that was sent to a previous owner saying that it hasn't been done yet.  And I heard of some recalls on the Superchief so I will have to check the VIN for recalls.

I think it looks great just getting the dirt off.
And then I went inside to set and listen to the radio only to find out that the deep cycle batteries were very low so I pulled out the power cord and plugged it in.  It looks like the converter battery charger is working.  I love it when something works.