Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I'm in hot water now

So today was a great day with hooking up the water hose and turning on the water heater.  No problems it just came on and did it's job.


Then I cleaned the fridge burner and it is working good, at least until the weather gets warm and it has food in it.
This might be plugged up HUH?

Unplugged it works much better.


And I opened up the furnace to find that the end of one of the electrodes was broken off and laying under the burner.  I called a local RV parts place that has helped me fix my older Bago and they have a new electrode so maybe tomorrow I will have time to fix the furnace.  Then everything will be working out of the main systems. The burner looks like it was replaced once. 


We spent time vacuuming again, it will be the second time to vacuum and the plan is to rent a carpet shampooer and clean all the seats, cushions and carpet Thursday.