Friday, October 19, 2012

The rains came and I was ready

Being Friday and I have been hard at work since Monday on the SC I took it easy today.  Last night I remembered that the fridge vent roof cover was not put back on after I was sealing things on the roof so the day started on the roof putting that back on.  I think the thought of it blowing off and breaking probably kept me from sleeping good last night, but it is now back in place.

Then I did go inside just to look around and see if there were any leaks.  I am happy to report I did not see any drips but then again if it is going to leak it will be when we are out camping,  if you can call this camping.
And this afternoon my brother and SIL stopped by.  They really wanted to see Smokey but my SIL spent a very short time inside,  I think she is afraid of the dirt.  She should of seen, or even worse, smelled Wilbur when he was delivered.  That was a mess, this is dirty.
So a while ago I was out in the SC and turned on the TV and watched the DVD that was left in it.  Just looking around and took some pictures.  Take a look.
This is not the way the bedroom was built. 

The drivers side.


Plenty of cabinets around the bedroom.
The toilet and vanity are on the drivers side.

A rather large shower is across the hall.


The shower even has a sky light and a wall light.  Oh it will good.





I'm not sure why I took these pictures since I have junk all around.

The lower grill will not always on the dining room table.

Then there was this locking box in the main closet.  What's inside????

Nothing.  It was empty.

And then I took a picture of the city water connection when I first saw this SC.  And then one after I did some work on it.
Before.

After.  I didn't get a chance to clean up the old black caulk and the color of the coach is even nicer but it's not a gaping hole.
And for things I found to work would be the front AC heater.  I didn't try the AC since it's cold out but the heater really was putting out heat.  And then the big thing was I let the genset crank for awhile and guess what..........yup it runs.  Of course I didn't go out in the rain and plug the power cord into the genset but let's hope it puts out the power.  Did I tell you it's a 6.5KW Onan.  That should power up the whole camp.

And I called the insurance Co. today.  If I want just the liability like on Wilbur it will cost me $19.00.  And that would be for a whole year.  So then i ask about full coverage and a no deduct windshield replacement and the total will be $139.00 a year.  So I got insurance and liscence and probably new wiper blades tomorrow and go for a drive.  Then keep the wife and kids off the sidewalks.