Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Will we have a warm weekend and what will I do?

I have been busy learning about roof cleaning and this weekend I might just get time and weather to try it out.  And then there is the new iPhone I started using.  It seems to be a big upgrade in the cell phone thing.  You know I still know people who have no need for cell phones, and then there are friends who can't think of not having the whole world in their pocket.  So for me I have no home phone and just use a cell phone.  It works great when I get to travel more.
  Yard work here I come,  unless I can get out of it.  Then I can play when the work is done, and my wife will be happy.
  Someone ask me about Weight Watchers(WW) and if I did the online or meetings.  That got me thinking,   yea even I think sometimes.  We have now been on WW for 1 year.  And we attend a meeting almost every week.  We have E tools, which is the online WW stuff, but really enjoy the meetings.  I have to go with my wife,  but there are plenty of women, and of course they wear light weight clothes to weigh in.  I have even seen the clothes come off as they don't like to be up any from the last week.  But I have to be aware my kids might read this and think their dad has been looking around at the WW meetings.  Never would I say I go to WW just to enjoy anything other than learning about eating.