Saturday, March 30, 2013

Summer is here..........almost

With the temperature up to almost 70 today it seems like Summer to me.
The cleaning and fix up continues with removing the couch, cleaning under it and other parts of the carpet.  This coach had a dog in it and so there were spots that smelled of a dog.  My favorite carpet cleaner is Folex.
It works good on most stains on carpet and upholstery.
I put up some more mini blinds.  And then I got really carried away and replaced the straps on the window awnings.  I have 2 A&E awnings and 1 Carefree.  The A&E ones were super easy to change but the Carefree needed a little work with a drill to make it easy to do.



I still think this is a good looking Bago.  And look at those new window awning straps. LOL

Then I did work on the TV antenna.  It was missing the inside handle and turning part.  Well part of it was there but broken.  So I put the new handle on it and had my wife turn it while I worked on it from the roof.  It looks like it will work after all.