Friday, March 1, 2013

Look at that new lug nut shine

Today I aired up my slow leaking tire and installed some of the new lug nut covers.  I took my air compressor to the storage place and started up the generator and plugged the compressor into the outside receptacle and it worked great.  I don't know why I keep thinking I will have things not work but there is no problem with the gen-set yet.  I did buy a new oil filter and oil to give it a change and some day I will change the oil.
Is this a nice looking wheel or what.
You know if I was one of those guys who spent time polishing the chrome I could have a very shinny wheel, but maybe another time I will clean the wheels up.
  And I do need to take a drive to the tire shop to see if I can get the slow leak fixed.
And the weather was very nice and warm today.  And if we get more yard work done then we can take off and see some of the country.