Saturday, March 2, 2013

Do you know why I hate cell phone companies

Yes today was new cell phone day.  I thought I had it all figured out before we went to the Apple store for a new account with Verizon and buying 4 new iPhones with our old phone numbers ported from Sprint to the new Verizon account.  Yea it seemed simple enough.  And with my daughter getting a better discount on cell service than I get I thought it was time to go on her plan.
  But the plans all fell apart after spending 1 1/2 hours at the Washington Mall Apple store without getting anything fully set up.  And then we had no more confidence in our sales associate.  So when the supervisor came out we had enough and cancelled our plans.  And it was only later when we went to a Verizon store to start up our plans of getting new phones that we found out the Apple store got one number ported into a n empty Verizon account and we had problems getting this straightened out.
  Well a few hours later we had new phones and they were starting to work.
  Oh I love changing cell phones.  That or getting a root canal done, oh make that a colonoscopy done, since I never had a root canal before.