Saturday, January 5, 2013

The power center.

So today I did look into something going on with the fridge.  A couple of times it didn't start up when I pushed the on button unless I turned on a fluorescent ceiling light.  So my first thing I did was to clean up the ground wire on the back of the fridge.  the screw holding it to the fridge frame was kind of loose.  Once that was done I tried the fridge and it started right up.  Then I tried it a couple of other times through the day and no problem with it.
Now I have been reading about what fluorescent lights do to control circuits when they are turned on.
The power center was replaced once and none of the AC breakers of DC fuses are labeled.

I guess I should check out everything and label stuff, before I have to do it someplace and sometime where I don't want to.