Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Another cold day

I think people enjoyed the pictures I posted yesterday, since there were more people looking at my Blog than usual.  Did you know I earn money when you click on one of the ads that show up on my Blog?  Yea some days I earn a penny and some days are a few dollars.  Now that's cool.
Here in the Willamette Valley we don't get a lot of freezing weather, but it has been getting below freezing the past few nights.  But it is a dry cold day today.  My cold is getting better and we did go out today to shop for a new fridge for one of our rental houses.  And I did do a toilet repair too.  I would always enjoy a job where all I did was replace the flap valve inside a toilet tank.  No muss no fuss.
But with it so cold all I did in the way of RV stuff was to buy a couple of plug strips for Smokey.  The closest plug in for the kitchen is under the fold up

I might mount the plug strip to the wall but for now we have a place to pug the coffee pot in when it sets by the sink.