Monday, January 14, 2013

Parking Smokey in a storage spot

This cold weather that we have been having is another reason to park Smokey for awhile.  So today I checked out a few storage places close by and decided on one.  Of course I am looking for the cheapest place that is still somewhat secure. Right now I am not doing any repairs or much of anything on Smokey until it warms up.  The front left tire was low, but not as low as when I first looked at Smokey.  It had the bead broke so that was flat.

I haven't even taken Wilbur out for a couple of months so that will be something to do when Smokey is not parked behind him.

And the Wagon could use a little attention too.  I did change the oil in our Camry today and it could use a wash and cleaning up but not until it warms up some.
So that's the news today.