Sunday, January 6, 2013

The fridge repair is working

Not much going on today.  Another no flying day since it was cold and damp this morning.
I have been trying the fridge a few times today and it has worked every time.  Now I am thinking that the green ground wire behind the fridge might have been the problem.  Right now I think it looks like it might have been just loose enough to not work all the time.
And this week I might have my new spy camera that I bought to see if I can take some pictures from a model airplane.  And I also might be getting some color LED lights.  Now these LED's will be just for fun,  or should I say for mood lighting.  That will be a whole new type of use in Smokey.
With the cold weather I like to think back on places we have been.  Here is a nice church camp in Oregon that we plan to visit again.  Very close to the ocean and very quiet.

You can read about this place on my Blog Camp Wi-ne-ma.