Tuesday, January 29, 2013

My daughter the adult

If you think about how long my daughter was in school, you might wonder how she can transfer into the working world.  I guess she took the first 4 years off for growing, then went to a preschool followed by kindergarten,  elementary school, middle school, high school, followed by 4 years at Oregon State University (BS) and finally earning a BSN (bachelor of science in nursing) at Linfield College.
Yup that's a lot on school to me.  And now she has a day off to go shopping with her mom.  So that's my little girl the RN.

I took Wilbur out for a drive today.  You know that '73 drives pretty good.  And I disconnected the battery charger and inverter .  Those might be going to Smokey since the battery charging converter is not that great on the batteries.  So put that on the list of things to do.  I have been working on the cabinet doors to make them look better.  And I was going to stop by Smokey today and pick up some more doors to work on but I didn't have my keys with me when I was running around.  Oh well maybe tomorrow.

There was some work on one of the rental houses.  Fixed the garage ceiling light and a loose bedroom light.  When I retired I thought I would spend more time working on the rental houses, but that hasn't happened yet.