Friday, January 4, 2013

A new toad????

A little over a year ago I bought a Subaru wagon to tow behind Wilbur.  Of course I didn't pay much for it but if I liked towing a car then I might buy something nicer.  Here it is, a year later, and I still have the wagon.  So I have been thinking on what  to do.  Should I fix up the wagon, buy another newer car, or just drive the wagon until the wheels fall off.
So today I went looking at cars and parts for my car.  The wrecking yard I did some business with a year ago doesn't have a fender for my car,  and a car lot I stopped by didn't have a manual trans either.  So I am thinking about what to do.
I did buy some more damp rid and put it in Smokey.  That's about all for the RV type of stuff.
The BBQ we bought for our son for Christmas got delivered with the wagon and we did look around at some GWB's (Goodwill type of thrift stores) today.  And the wagon does drive nice on the freeway.

Here is a link to Thanksgiving 2011 When I got the wagon.