Saturday, January 19, 2013

A key-less entry for the wagon?

After looking at the timing belt I decided to fix the door lock that doesn't work.  It would be nice to not have to unlock the passenger door, reach over to the other side and unlock the drivers door.  So I ordered a key-less entry system.  Kind of a modern thing to do but at less than $30.00 it is cost effective.   That was how I fixed my daughters Camry that had a similar thing going on.  But on her car I put in a car alarm.
So next week the key-less system should arrive and I will have another project to work on.  And with it so cold outside I can do it inside the garage.
Today was the WW meeting and I was at the same weight as last week, which is good with me.  I am so close to losing a total of 40 pounds I can taste it (well maybe not taste it if you know what I mean).
CAR/AUTO KEYLESS REMOTE CONTROL 2/4-DOOR POWER LOCK ACTUATOR KIT 4-BUTTON SILVER

This is what I bought.

Another thing I have been looking into is walking a 5 K course.  Well this is not really my idea but WW gives you a sticker or something for doing a 5 K walk.  So look forward to warmer weather and you might find me huffing and puffing around some park.