Monday, February 25, 2013

Working on an RV in storage and make a Crisco candle

  When I had my '73 Bago delivered (towed home) when I bought it I worked on it plenty but always at my house.
In case you forgot the day Wilbur was delivered.
Now that I have the '89, there is no room for it.  My garage has one RV and it isn't long enough for the '89 anyway.  So now I have it parked at a storage place and I have to take things with me when I work on it.  And my memory is not the sharpest  tool in the box and so I need to make more than one trip to fix things.  And some of you are saying welcome to my world since you have been doing this for awhile now.
  Today I tried some lacquer thinner on the cabinet frames in hopes it would take the finish off and I could touch up the faded areas.
This might not make much difference when I put the doors on, but it would be nice if I could get the frames a little darker where it is faded.  I still have a few things to try before I give up.

I saw this video today and think I will need one.  A Crisco Candle.