Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sunday funday.

Today was the regular Sunday flying day for me.  The weather was good enough and several of us turned out to fly and socialize.  I did take more video from my plane, unless you are with the police or government, and then I don't know anything about flying radio controlled airplanes.

Then we took the big step of buying new mattresses for Smokey.  We picked out some last Fall but when they couldn't get them before our first outing to Eugene we cancelled the order.  But today Fred Meyer had a truckload sale on furniture and mattresses.  We were able to get twin sized 10" memory foam mattresses on sale for $180.00 ea.  Right now I am letting one breath.  They come in a box where they are vacuum packed.
Since I couldn't find anything on the net about them and Freddies gives a 90 day return I guess we will give them a try.