Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Who you calling a lug nut cover???

  Would you believe I went looking for lug nut covers today.  And I have been doing some wood work finishing.  These are things I never even thought of doing with Wilbur.  The lug nut covers are in pretty good shape, except for one that was rusty and two were missing.  So I did a trip to my local RV parts place and they didn't have the right size and then I stopped by the local truck shop.  They had plenty of covers but they were all 33 mm and that is too small for my freightliner chassis.  And they had the ones with a naked lady,  I think that's what were on them, I really didn't look to closely.

  The other thing I was looking for was window knobs.  Mine look like a dog chewed on them.  And again I didn't find the tan ones used originally but find white or black ones.  But they were cheaper that any other place I found them so I guess I could buy enough to replace all the knobs.  There are 4 of them in the bedroom, 6 or so in the dining/kitchen front room.