Wednesday, February 20, 2013

It's too cold for the convertable

  I never put the top up on the Mustang because it is too cold.  And in cold weather the top doesn't bend real good.  So to keep the top in good shape I only put it up or down when the weather is warm enough.  What is warm enough??? Above 50 would be nice.
  My visit with Smokey today was productive.  I looked over the shower skylight and decided on how I will attach the inside piece of the skylight.  The inside seems dry so I think the roof is sealed up good.  And if I add a piece of thin plywood in the roof I can screw the inside screws into that.
  After looking at the cabinet doors I cleaned up below the kitchen sink I decided that they are a little darker than I like,  so I brought one of them home and have tried some ways to lighten them.  It would be best to work on them outside because the smell is kind of strong to work with inside the garage.  I have a gas water heater in the garage.
  Tomorrow is the flying day.  Let's hope the weather warms up and dries up.