Monday, February 11, 2013

Apple iPhones

It looks like we will be switching cell phone providers.  I'm sure there are good providers but I haven't really found one that everyone loves.  Sprint has been good to us for the past many years,  probably 20 years or so,  but at times I have had problems, and they are rated better than Verizon but not better coverage so it looks liike Verizon will be our new carrier.

And then comes the phones.  After reading and looking at way to many phones, it came down to the insurance.  Can you believe that after paying $11.00 a month they want you to pay $170 if you break the phone?  So Apple has Applecare+ a one time $99 fee with $49 to fix or replace iPhone.  So something to consider.   And the iPhone 4 is free with a new contract.

Another thing is I might be on my daughters plan.  Yea with the new job she gets a good discount on phone plans.  After all these years on my plan I get to be a burden to my kids, well one of them anyway.

Now if my kids get a house with RV parking, and hook-ups I will have it made in the shade..........