Saturday, February 16, 2013

The Cheap cell phone update

  So my dad wants to have a cell phone for emergency use and with an upcoming change in out cell phone plan I decided to try a prepaid plan.  This plan lets you use any old Verizon phone and buy 100 minutes of time that lasts for 120 days for $10.00.
  If you are interested it is Pageplus cell  Pagepluscellular.com/.  I did the whole port the old number from Sprint, set up the account, call the number that programs the phone with not much trouble at all and no calls to customer service at all.  It worked neat.
And some still pictures from my RC camcorder video,
That's me in the middle and one empty chair where another guy was sitting.
And this is the missing guy picking up his broken plane.

No one is safe from being caught on a camera anymore.  Take that finger out of your nose,lol.