Monday, February 18, 2013

What??? Another holiday??

Retired people often tell you there are no more days off or vacations once you retire,  and I am beginning to understand that.  When I have plans, and then I find out that I can't do something because people take the day off,  I don't really want to understand it.
 And why is it that some days my Blog has several people click on an ad and I get some money in my account.  There is no big money,  but more of a few cents a day.
  My first foam mattress I bought and opened up last night is still expanding.  Have you ever seen a self inflating rubber raft blow up?  Well it's nothing like that.  This morning it was fully expanded in most places but still filling out in others.  I kind of want to spend a night on it,  and if I piss my wife off I will find out sooner how it feels.