Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My flat tire

Yea you probably think this is about my Weight Watchers stuff but really my Mustang had a very low tire the other day.  It is parked in the garage and would not be easy to change if it went all the way down but I was able to air it up.  I saw the car leaning so that was the way I knew something was wrong.  I took the car down to Les Schwab and the checked the tire and couldn't find anything wrong so they dismounted it and cleaned the wheel where is seals to the tire.  They said sometimes corrosion causes a leak.   Then again it could be the lack of use.  Looking back on last year, 2012, I only drove it about 400 miles.  I guess I will put the top up and drive it more.
  The new foam mattresses have checked out good with some time laying on the floor.  I am looking forward to breaking them in with a trip someplace.  I guess I should stop by Smoky today and check out things.

I think i will go back the Mustang out and put the top up now.