Thursday, April 11, 2013

Working on Smokey

The day finally arrived.  My wife started putting things in the cupboards and drawers.  She can see that we can take more stuff and it can all be put away.   The smile on her face tells the whole story.  I will have to get a picture of the cabinets filling up.

And I worked on the TV's.  I never thought that we would have two TV's....Oh yea I guess we had two in Wilbur.  Today I had three TV's for a while until I removed the big one from the center of the front cabinet.
The coax broke where it came through the roof.


And as I wondered how I would fix this I found that there was a connection  on the roof.

This was the old TV.  It worked but needed a digital converter box to get  TV stations.

Out with the old.
And then I tried out the antenna after I put new coax on the antenna but it doesn't seem to work.  I think I have another antenna in the garage to try next.  I did hook another antenna to the outside cable hook up and that worked.

Oh well another thing to work on tomorrow.