Sunday, April 7, 2013

I got my taxes done, whew

  Well I guess i'm not really done with my taxes until the Gov't takes the money out of my checking account.
But I am through with them anyway.  And I spent some time in Smokey today.  I finished putting up all my new mini blinds.  Three in the bedroom and one in the dining room and one in the front room.  Yes I sure do have lots of room in the Superchief. The blinds need to be shortened and a couple of windows had curtains that have been washed and need to go back up.
  Then there is the ongoing thing of installing more LED lights.  Some are done more to do.
  I hope tomorrow I get enough time to get some of the rust killing paint on the wagon.  If it gets warm and dry I will go for it.  The rust holes are going to be history.
  Then there is the yard work to finish up.  Yea the bark dust went a long way in getting things looking good but then I tore the moss out of the grass and need to replant and work on the lawn some more.
  So that's my story and I'm sticking to it.