Friday, April 12, 2013

The new beds in Smokey

Another day of cleaning and packing things away.  Oh and we put the new mattresses in and made the beds.  I don't know who is happier,  Sophie or me.  Oh the thought of a thick memory foam bed.  I call it a split king.   Some of you know that RV's typically have small beds,  smaller than a residential size bed.  Either shorter or narrower.  And that was one reason I didn't want to buy Smokey.  It was a little longer than I wanted and it didn't have the queen bed in it.  Since then I have come to think the twin beds would be better than the RV queen.  So here is what I ended up with,
Can't you just see me snoring here?
And with the place looking good we took a coffee break in Smokey.
Is this a happy camper?
And I played with the TV's .
We might not have a satellite system but we can watch DVD's and VHS tapes.  Oh and over the air TV channels.