Monday, April 22, 2013

Things that I fixed at Hoodstock 2013

The first thing that did not work when I pulled into Hoodstock was my levelers. They did not have any power. The panel indicator lights did not light up and nothing moved when I flipped the switch. I found the wire for it hanging under the dash so I plugged it in and things worked. Then I hit the button for my generator to start and nothing happened. You should've seen four of us looking all over for something disconnected or a dead battery. Then I remembered the switch on the dash that did not have any labels on it. Sure enough I flipped that and we had all the power and the generator ran just fine. The third problem I fixed was a leak in my holding tank area. I was glad that it didn't smell like sewer. There was a couple of rubber hose connectors that I tightened up. So far it's staying dry.


This is my portable hanger for airplanes.