Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

The 2011 year went out with a bang around here.
Some friends from the Portland area came down with one of their motor homes, and spent the night at the local Elks, where we joined them for a first class New Years Eve party.


Hats, feathers and noise makers all around.

Then after midnight we enjoyed breakfast.  I guess we worked up an appetite with all the dancing and celebrated because when we smelled food we were ready to eat.

Then after the band played its last dance we headed home.  I can't remember the last time I out later than 1AM for a long time.

So catching up with friends for coffee and a quick trip to the Elks where I put on my RV repair hat on and fixed some leveling jacks that would not retract, it was time to eat another breakfast and do some sight seeing.