Sunday, March 18, 2012

WOW people are reading this BLOG

I noticed that the number of people reading my BLOG has been going up lately.  So that makes me wonder why?  There must be something worth reading.  Is it the Winnebago stuff or the Subaru stuff?

My friend George, from Tioga George fame, is a full time RV'er who has been writing a Blog for years, and now spends his time South of the boarder, writes of his travels.  Take a look at what he writes, http://vagabonders-supreme.net/ .

Now George knows how to travel, and he makes money writing his BLOG, because of the ads on his BLOG.

I too have ads, and Google ads pay me for the people who look at the ads on my BLOG,  That is if I ever earn $100.00 in advertising.  I have only had this Blog for a few years now, and I am up to about $90.00. 
So if you find an ad on my BLOG that interests you, and you click on it, I will get a few cents.

Now don't just click on an ad just to click, and don't look at to many ads, because Goggle will think this is unusable to go from one click a month to 1000 clicks a month, and they don't like that.

So there you have it.  My plan to get rich.  And I will be traveling soon to far away places,  like the Oregon Coast or even Hood River, Oregon.  So keep reading.

And you can even follow my blog by clicking the "Follow" button at the top left of the blog,  next to the search box,  which you can also use to search for things on my blog, like Hoodstock or something.

Thanks for reading...................Now wake up and do something productive......................