Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I need a new windshield for the wagon


Here it is Spring, and with the snow and cold weather, my windshield developed another big crack right across the top of the drivers side.  The original crack was from the passenger side edge to behind the rear view mirror.
I think it is time to replace it now.  So calling around I find prices from $158.00 to $288.00.  Of course I don't have insurance to cover the cost so this is out of pocket on this one.

And I finally picked up enough germs to catch a cold, or whatever it is called.  Started with a sore throat and now I am staying in and taking it easy for a few days.

But I have a friend who has some projects planned and I am giving him some ideas.  His wife says no more Bagos and he needs to build a porch.  So here are some plans to combine both a porch and a motorhome.


I can see the porch on the right with a view of the back yard.
And of course adding another bathroom with a porch would be nice.




A project that I said I would do is to make some peace signs for the Winnebago
crowd.