Tuesday, March 20, 2012

First day of Spring..................Not here

So the calender says Spring, but outside it says Winter.

We don't really get much snow here but this year we keep getting a few flakes rather often.  And back East they are having warm weather.

I changed the front brake rotors on the wagon today.  I think the tire shop that put my  new tires on, over tightened the lug nuts and warped the rotors.  Made me think of this as I was trying to loosen up the lug nuts to remove the wheels.  Guess I should check the rear wheels lug nuts torque too.

And if this weather continues through April then Hoodstock might be a repeat of last year.  Not at all like the first few years.  I think I will check with the airport in Hood River to see if we can have our Hoodstock camp out there instead of at the Fairgrounds in the Pig and Sheep area.