Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Is Spring coming ?

So the weather has been kind of fast to change.  Today started off with some snow and turned into more snow followed by a nice day.  The snow melted and was gone by lunch.
In the morning.

A few minutes later.

It was really snowing for a short time.
Then the sun came out.

And it all melted away.


When I first got the wagon there was a thought that I might just get a chance to try out how it would work in the snow,  but so far there has not been enough snow to talk about.

I have been working on the tow bar setup.  In fact tomorrow I might just get the paint to dry and then take a couple of pictures of the brackets,  bolt them on and drill the holes to bolt the tow bar on.

Maybe tomorrow will be a good day.

Today we finally decided on a new TV and bought it.  Then the fun came as I removed the Big old heavy TV.  That needs to be taken to the recycle place and I will be happy to see it go.  Why couldn't  they have made lighter TV's 10 years ago.