Monday, April 2, 2012

Where's Terry............and Carolann too



OK the word from Southern CA is a brake problem has developed.

Sounds like all the magic stopping juice is leaking from inside a rear wheel.  He is at the Elks Lodge in Atascadero, California.  I have put out some emails and heard back from one about a tire shop about 20 minutes away that has worked on RV's,  probably not 40 year old RV's though.

Does this look like he has any worries?  And he said he has a friend with a pick up with him???  Now I am confused.  I thought I was his only friend.   You might really be on your own this time mister Unger......
Kind of reminds me of Alfred E Newman.   What me worry?
                                                     


But on another note the weather here was fantastic today.  Sophie and I walked across the Willamette River down town Salem twice, on two separate bridges.

Spring just might be here this time.
My bride and I go on a walk in the sun.


Most of the time you walk down the walkway to get on the boat.

Old Tom McCall is still fishing...and catching fish too.