Monday, April 23, 2012

Hoodstock 2012 the details

So Hoodstock 2012 is now over.  What happens at Hoodstock stays at Hoodstock.........unless you really talk to someone who was there.  We had a great turnout of Classic Winnebago's, ate way more food than my weight watchers program allows and lived to tell about it.

I was the opnly one who needed the BIG tractor to get unstuck from a big muddy mess.
Yup Wilbur got stuck.
And then there was the mark Wilbur left on the Fairgrounds.
The Bounder in this picture was another tractor removed RV.  He was a vendor pulling a trailer in when he got stuck.
Then there was the Kodak moment at the dump station.
These people need to get a life.  They hang around the dump station and judge the performance.
Sophie served snacks and got the hose spreader out.  I got back at them when I shook everyone's hand and thanked them for the scores before removing my gloves.

Well it was a good time and others took pictures which might end up here.

Oh for my RC model airplane friends there was some great flying.  John brought out his Champ and I flew my Champ.  We had a great take off strip table but never quite made a table top landing.
Waiting for clearance from the tower for take off.

A '72 Cheiftain and the Champ flying by.
So that's it for now.  The crowd of Classics....both the RV's and people.................
Would you like to buy a used Winnebago from one of these people....