Wednesday, April 11, 2012

On the road with a toad

Hey today I towed the toad down I-5.  And when we got to Eugene it was still behind us.  But I did make one mistake,  yea right this was a first.  So when i hooked up the wagon I used the e-brake and forgot to release it until I had driven about a mile in town.  Before getting on the free way I did stop and do a quick check of the wagon, good thing since i saw the brake lever pulled up.
So then we drove about 50 miles before pulling into a rest area and look it over,  no problems.

So we pulled into the Elks here in Eugene, unhooked the wagon and parked Wilbur.  then after checking in we ate supper and drove to the Valley River Center to do some mall walking.  Boy was it neat to not have to put things away in Wilbur to drive around.  i think Sophie is hooked on this towing thing.  And you should see how many miles we are getting on one tank of gas...............that's in the Wagon not Wilbur.