Sunday, January 10, 2010

The U Haul place and a new carb for Wilbur

Sunday Jan 10th, 2010
So here it is Sunday. My son moved to Phoenix, AZ on December 28th and yesterday my daughter moved back to Corvallis, OR. For my son we needed to pack up his small house and put it in a small trailer.
Then for my daughter the short move to CVO (Corvallis) was probably the last of many moves for her to CVO. Since she is a senior at OSU, and they do not have a nursing program, she will probably go else where this Fall.
I think 2 moves in two weeks is enough. My wife and I need a few weeks off from the U Haul place.
As far as the Winnebago stuff goes, I bought a used Edelbrock 1406 carb. Now I am wanting to buy the adapter for bolting it on where my thermoquad carb was. They make an adapter I would like to get. The best place right now to find one is good old Ebay.
This new carb should get better MPG than the old one. Guess a '73 carb is not as good as a newer designed carb. Will try to let you know how that goes