Friday, January 29, 2010

Deep cleaning Wilbur

So when I put the new (to me) seats and cushions in Wilbur they were not really clean but in good shape. So while I had a carpet cleaning machine rented, for another house I was working on, I decided to give use it on Wilbur.
The carpet in the main part was shampooed 5 years ago after replacing the roof, but with the upholstery tools I did all of the front area around the seats. Boy do things get dirty after only 37 years. Oh the carpet was probably cleaned sometime before but the Green Shag does look good now.
Sophie wants everything clean before we head out this year. That means scrubbing down everything from the dash to the bathroom. She likes the dirt to be "fresh" every so often.
And while I was at cleaning Wilbur I needed to do the car floor mats, a few throw rugs from the house and some odds things that were dirty. And I was about wore out by the time I was done with that job...............